LUNCH MENU:†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† CALENDAR:
5/6th grade- Haley Neddo & Kelsie Olbricht
7/8th grade-† Yamni Blackbear & Kayne Batten
**If your name is called, please let the office know immediately if you are unable to assist.
THURSDAY- Ham and Cheese Sandwich
FRIDAY- Hawaiian Pizza
ALL STUDENTS ANNOUNCEMENTS:
1. Morning Sharp Kids program will meet in the Sharp Kids room, not the computer lab, until the MSP testing is complete.†
2. Students need to stay off the track equipment that is on our field during recess times.
3. Campaigning for ASB office is to begin on Friday, May 24th, as per the initial paperwork.† All campaign posters must be approved by Mrs. Derr before hanging them up.
4. The last meeting of Friends of Rachel will be next Wednesday, May 29th.
5. Students Ė Summer Program Registration Night for SHARP Kids is Thursday, May 23rd from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
6. Final Day for the After School Program is Thursday, May 30th for the 2012-13 school year.
7. Students Ė itís time to return all overdue library books and those book you have finished reading.† Last day to return books is Tuesday, May 28th, the day after Memorial Day.† Library will be closed to checkout then and fines for non-returned book start on the May 28th.
8. School annuals have come in and are ready for distribution- If you havenít purchased yours yet, you still can for $20.† Get yours soon before they are all gone.
9. 8th grade boys interested in playing LRHS Football, meet Mr. Files in the library at noon with your lunch on Friday.
Teacher on bus duty: Mr. Piturachsatit ††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† GO PIRATES!!